Episode 33: Primal Movie Review AKA Nicky C Wears A Hat

Guys. In this exciting episode I spoil the movie Primal for you starring Nicolas Cage. There is fun and adventure that I cannot wait to tell you about interspersed with me drinking sparkling water and burping. Subscribe to the show now as I am sure that you will not be able to live without it. You'll also help me to make more shows. I'm aiming for 1000 subs on youtube so please help. Fanks. This review is also available on youtube if that's more your thing. The link is on the left side of the site.

Click on the hat to enjoy the dulcet story



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 143: Horror Book Review Horns by Joe Hill

Episode 141: The Silent Patient Book Review by Alex Michaelides

Episode 142: The Girl With All the Gifts Book Review