Episode 40 You've Got To Try This! AKA A Stroke of a Show

First things first. Do you kid like seeing accidents? Then watch away on youtube as I joke about having a stroke, not realising that something was going very wrong with my brain at that moment resulting in a actual minor stroke or palsy. It's a week later and even now my face aint working right. So community service note, if you cannot pronounce words all of a sudden don't keep recording. Call an ambulance. In the meantime stay for the show where my friends Pat and Laura take me somewhere special for lunch. Subscribe.

Click on the pic for a stroke of genius



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 141: The Silent Patient Book Review by Alex Michaelides

Episode 143: Horror Book Review Horns by Joe Hill

Episode 142: The Girl With All the Gifts Book Review