Episode 122: I Review Wild Ride with Steve-O Podcast from Jackass. Hot or Not?

Almost everyone on the planet is a fan of Stephen Glover AKA Steve-O. This wise cracking comedian and stuntman has had the world around his little finger ever since Jackass hit us all in the face like the punch we all needed.

Now he has his Podcast Wild Ride so I thought I would review it. There is a mix of good and bad and stuff he could do better. Have a listen to my show and see what you think.

Click here to listen



Please support the podcast at www.idiotboxradio.com and join my patron

Here is a link to the Wild Ride show on Youtube


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 141: The Silent Patient Book Review by Alex Michaelides

Episode 143: Horror Book Review Horns by Joe Hill

Episode 142: The Girl With All the Gifts Book Review