Episode 124: I review the Paranormal Nightmare TV YouTube Channel. Possibly the best of its kind

Possibly the best of its kind on the internet! I take great pleasure in hopefully introducing you to a channel you might not have heard of. The Fourman Brothers, Josh, Rocky & Shaun investigate the paranormal in one of the most down to earth channels on YouTube.  @Paranormal Nightmare TV Series  Integrity and their willingness to help those in need are the key ingredients here, and the Fourman Brothers are just wonderful. Thank you brothers, I really hope you guys get to see or hear just how much I appreciate you. I do hope one day I can assist you with your investigations.

Please support me and my channel by subscribing or both subbing and signing up for my Patron. www.patreon.com/idiotboxradio You can find the video version of this show on YouTube under Tory Idiotboxradio





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 141: The Silent Patient Book Review by Alex Michaelides

Episode 143: Horror Book Review Horns by Joe Hill

Episode 142: The Girl With All the Gifts Book Review