Episode 127: I Didn't Know About the Bodies on Mount Everest

Mount Everest is the highest mountain on Earth. At least above the surface anyway. Many have climbed it's treacherous peaks and made it back to safety, however you might be shocked that hundreds of people have not made it. AND been left there! I had no idea.

If you have any weird facts, let me know about them in the comments please. Please support my channel via patreon. www.patreon.com/idiotboxradio

There is a YouTube version of this show. Check it out at www.idiotboxradio.com I'd love for you to subscribe and click that bell like the more popular kids ask.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 141: The Silent Patient Book Review by Alex Michaelides

Episode 143: Horror Book Review Horns by Joe Hill

Episode 142: The Girl With All the Gifts Book Review